Saturday, December 3, 2016

BLOBFISHImage result for blobfish drawing
                           Times
November edition ⚈fall .3.0⚈Blobfish⚈2nd Edition⚈November Edition⚈Fall

Blobfish Quote of The month:  “People make mistakes, That’s why pencils have erasers.”

-Unknown  


Now you may be thinking, why on Earth would we make another edition? Because we can, that’s why (No,Actually, it’s because we already made a first one, and it’s too late to turn back). Well anyways, we hope you enjoy our Holiday Themed edition!   
                                        
                                Thanks,
The Blobfish Team

P.S.
#turkeygobblethursday




How To Make
Leaf Decorations

Things You Will Need
  • Spray paint (Any color, but gold is most popular)
  • Leaves (Fake or real)
  • Sharpie
  • Newspaper (Or any other surface protector)

Step One:
Lay out your newspaper or other thingy

Step 2:
Lay out your leaf, and spray paint it the color that you like

Step 3:
Let it dry. Then, use a Sharpie to write a name, draw, etc.

Step 4:
Present your masterpiece to whoever you’d like

Our Collection Of Corny
Jokes and Riddles
  • What always comes at the beginning of parades? (The letter "p"!)
  • What key won't open any door?
      (A turkey!)
  • Why did the turkey cross the road?(It was the chicken's day off!)
  • What's the most musical part of a turkey?
      (The drumstick!)
  • Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
      (To prove he wasn't chicken!)

AND OUR FINAL RIDDLE
Image result for riddles
Image result for tinkle comic

Image result for tinkle comic
COMICS OF INDIA!
Ladies and gentlemen, in honor of Diwali, we added this comic
Diary Of A Cashier:Image result for black friday clip art
Black Friday Sales
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Dear Diary,
I work at Grey Seas, a clothing store for all ages. I love my job and all, but Black Friday is a pain. Especially the last one.
There was about 20 people in line, and so I was rushing through the costumers.” Twenty seven ninety nine. Swipe your card here please.” That’s all I said to this woman. But all the sudden, she says, “EXCUSE ME! 23 DOLLARS FOR 10 PAIRS OF JEANS, THREE SHIRTS, AND A SKIRT! UNACCEPTABLE! ARE YOU CHEATING ME?” Well, I look at her as if she was crazy. I mean, you’re getting ¾ of your purchase free, using a $20 off coupon, and already wearing your unpurchased items. So who’s the crazy one? You. I mean, I understand her argument and all, but she was screaming as if I had just jumped on her. At the time, I thought maybe she had hearing problems. So then I said, slightly louder, “Ma’am, your total is $23.79, plus tax. Would you like to purchase the items?” I now just realized what I said. It wasn’t straight up bad, but from the way she handled the first thing I said, I knew that I would drown in her tsunami of words. “ How old are you, twenty? Well then, just walk away and I’ll take over! NOW MOVE YOUR LITTLE TUSH AND WALK AWAY! I’ve got a knitting class at 3:00, and a doctor's appointment at 5:00. Mrs. Reynolds will NOT be happy if I miss this class. And Dr. Treesapity already hates me. Anyways, just move!” I glance behind me. A newbie named Ainsley Horscheff had just started working here, but she was my only hope. “Ainsley, there’s a crazy woman here…. Oh no.” My voice isn’t quiet. But in a few minutes it will be. I’ll most likely die from being drowned by a nuisance, or just embarrassment. But then this happens: she says,” Oh my lord! I’m so sorry! I’m just so mad at Juju, my daughter, that I just shed it on you! LOL!” Uhhh… what on Earth just happened!? I was so confused, I just printed the bill out and shoved it in along with the clothes. “Here, uh, you go. Have an, um, wonderful day. Bye Bye!”
And that is a day that I will most likely never forget. Also, I almost got run over, but that’s a different story. Anyways, Adios!







  Sparkling Centerpiece
Sparkling Centerpiece
Fireworks add excitement to any festive holiday. Create your own sparkling centerpiece for a permanent celebration!

.1. Collect several different lengths of cardboard tubes. With Scissors, cut the tubes in half so you have six or more pieces.

2. Remember the bursts of color and light you see when watching fireworks? Use Gel Markers to decorate your tubes in exciting colors and patterns.

3. Use wrapping-paper scraps, aluminum foil, and other colorful papers and metallic wrappings to create your fireworks. Cut the paper into long, slender strips to resemble steamers of light. Apply School Glue to the inside ends of your tubes, then tuck in the colorful paper explosions.

4. Arrange the colored tubes to look like fireworks. Tie them together with ribbon or metallic holiday wrap. Stand them on end. Arrange more colored and metallic papers around the base for a wonderful  fireworks centerpiece.
Image result for firework clipart


       Reviews for
Blobfish Times
            
1. I think Blobfish Times is a fun newspaper.It regards events nicely and has fun contests.
                      -Krithi Kumar

                                                                    5 stars

2. I believe Bobfish Times  was a great newspaper. It included many cool and funny things and I hope you guys do it and again in November.
                             -Olivia Patti

                 6 stars

2. I love it!I am speechless! So many cool articles and fun things to read about. READ THIS!-Diya  Bhat




Nibbles The Hamster….

Nibbles the hamster recently came to the classroom to help me with my speech. However, after the speech, Nibbles started crying because I didn’t let him say anything “good.” So, he wrote his own article about something.

As we all know, I am a hamster. And hamsters are amazing. And humans are not. And I have proof. Just look at Sanjana A, and you’ll see all the problems with the human race. Anyways, that’s why I, Nibbles The Hamster, am running for president of 2020. I will be known as the first hamster president and… wait. Sanjana just said I have to be older than 7. Sanjana! See, I told you guys that hamsters are better. Hamsters just go with the flow… of their hamster wheel. Versus humans, who only flip water bottles or other stuff like that. That is why I, Nibbles, should also be elected for student council. I will win the student's rights to sing in hallways and jump on tables, or other stuff like that.

Plus, I already have a photo. I tried to look like this man named Donald Trumpet and Hillary Clintson. Sanjana keeps saying that I’m saying that last names are wrong. See, this is why Sanjana is so horrible. Wait! It’s past my bedtime. Bye!
 
Image result for ty goodies the hamster



I, sanjana A, apologize to pretty much everyone that Nibbles has offended. See, this is why he never really gets to do his own thing.


Our Final Page:
Your Comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment